The company TBM Sp. z o.o. implements a project under the name:
“Market introduction by TBM Sp. z o.o. a range of food products with functional properties “
co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Program Eastern Poland for 2014-2020
Measure 1.3. Supra-regional cooperation links
Measure 1.3.1. Implementation of innovations by SMEs
The aim of the project is to increase the competitiveness and innovation of TBM Sp. z o.o. by implementing the results of research and development works, which will allow to introduce a new range of food products with functional properties to the company’s offer. The main goal will be achieved through the implementation of product (1 item) and process (1 item) innovations into the company’s operations, which can be achieved through the purchase of fixed assets, i.e. machinery and equipment.
As a result of introducing a new product to the market, the company TBM Sp. z o.o. will be able to expand its product offer with an innovative solution on a European scale, which will enable it to strengthen its position in the food industry both in Poland and abroad.
Project implementation period from 01/01/2019 to 30/06/2020.
Total project value: PLN 6,737,817.00
Value of eligible expenses: PLN 5,477,900.00
Contribution of European Funds (ERDF): PLN 2,465,055.00
TBM Sp. z o.o. implements a project entitled “Promotion of product brands of TBM Sp. z o.o. and Brands of the Polish Economy on foreign markets “co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under sub-measure 3.3.3” Support for SMEs in the promotion of product brands – Go to Brand “of the Intelligent Development Operational Program 2014-2020.
The aim of the project is to increase the competitiveness of TBM Sp. z o. o. through internationalization of economic activity. The specific goals are:
- development of export activity on selected target markets,
- development of a network of contacts and expansion of the base of foreign contractors,
- building the company’s recognition on the international market,
- promotion of the TBM product brand.
The goals will be achieved through the implementation of the following activities:
1. Participation in foreign fairs and exhibitions as an exhibitor.
2. Participation in foreign missions.
3. Preparation of a foreign language website.
4. Preparation of foreign-language promotional materials.
Planned effects of the project:
- increase in revenues from the sale of products for export,
- signing new foreign contracts,
- increase in the company’s recognition on foreign markets.
Project implementation period from 01/05/2019 to 31/12/2020
Total project value: PLN 117,200.00
Value of eligible expenses: PLN 117,200.00
Co-financing of the project from the European Union: PLN 70,320.00